Tuesday, February 17, 2015

February Tag

 
Hi Everyone!! I'm back today with the February Tag that I made for the Tag Challenge that my friend Gunilla and I decided to do this year. The theme for February is Love Is In The Air. This tag was a lot of fun to create!  I've been trying to be good and use the things that I already have in my stash and what a great way to use some of the scraps that I have saved from other projects.
 
For my tag, I used Shery K Digital Design Papers ~ Love Is In The Air Collection from MyGrafico. I sponged around the edge of the tag using Recollections Chalk Ink.  I added some lace that I found at Hobby Lobby along with some Recollections Pearls.  I cut the Scalloped Oval using Spellbinders  #S4-139 Petite Scalloped Ovals Large out of Recollections Glitter Paper and Spellbinders #S4-138 Petite Ovals Large out of the Digital Design Paper Collection. The heart was cut using Sizzix #656764 Heart Set #2. The Heart Resin and the Pink Seam Binding are from Wild Orchid Crafts.
 
Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I hope I have inspired you to make some tags from some items in your stash. Please visit Gunilla's Blog ~ Nillas Kort to see the cute tag that she has created for February! If you would like to play along with me and Gunilla, the theme for March will be Anything Goes. Gunilla and I have talked about using some Graphic 45 ~ Secret Garden Design Papers and Embellishments on the March Tag as well. It will be fun to see how each of our tags come out when we both use the same papers.
 
Have a wonderful day!!
 
Big Hugs,
Suzan

3 comments:

Jill Norwood said...

Suzan your tag is beautiful! I love these gorgeous digital papers and the sweet oval and heart focal point you created! And the lace and pearls are icing on this lovely creation!!!! Off to see Gunilla's! :)

Gunilla/Nilla said...

You are the queen of creating beautiful details. I LOVE this tag. So pretty with the lace and the glitter behind the heart.

I think this challenge is so much fun!

Big hugs for you my friend//Gunilla

Jacque said...

This tag is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! The lace with added pearls is so lovely and double hearts are too cute!!! Love it!!!! Hugs!!