Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Easter Tags



Hi Everyone! I was so excited to find out that the card that I made for St. Patrick's Day, Lucky Me - from my last posting, won the 2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps St. Patrick's Day Challenge. I won three digital images from their Esty Shop, so I picked out the Easter Bunny Chick, Bunny Easter Egg and Cupcake Frog images. Thank you 2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps for the very cute images! I used two of the images to make the Easter Tags.

For the tags, I used digital design papers from Nitwit - Egg-stra Special Collection. Behind the bunny and chick digital images that I colored with alcohol markers, I used some Easter egg stickers that I found at the Dollar Store. I cut off the white border that was around them leaving the very bottom, so the two layers of the sticker, clear embossed acetate and colored image, would stay together. I added a grass border that was cut using the Martha Stewart Grass Border Punch. The mini daisies are from All Natural Accents. The two sayings are from Darcie's. I added a little bit of tulle to the top of each of them and then tied a bow with baker's twine.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today! I hope this inspires you to make some Easter tags for your Easter goodies!


I am entering the tags into the following challenge:

2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps Challenge #103 - Anything Goes


Have a wonderful spring day!

Big Hugs,

Suzan

8 comments:

Cami said...

Awwww, they're both so cute and sweet!

Hugs,
Cami

Inky Angel said...

Hello Suzan,
Congrats on your winning. These Easter tags are the cutiest, beautiful spring colors and the digi stamps are so adorable. Well done Suzan!
Hugs, Katie

Gunilla/Nilla said...

You creat the most beautiful things with the most adorable details.

Love the tags, sooooo cute!!

So HAPPY for you that you won the challenge...BUT I´m not surprised at all!

Big hugs for you♥/Gunilla

Laura said...

Congrats on your win! I love what you've done with these images! The bright colors are perfect, and the tulle treatment at the top is so fun! I will have to try that! Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at 2 Cute Ink! :)

Jacque said...

Suzan, everything you create is so darling and these tags are no exception!!! They are just the sweetest things ever!! Big hugs!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win, these are just gorgeous
Hugs julie P

Elise said...

HI Suzan!!! Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry I've not popped by sooner! Time flies too quick! :( Well .. a huge CONGRATULATIONS to you for winning with your St. Patty's card!!! Very well deserved!

Now your Easter tags are absolutely DARLING & ADORABLE! Love the bright and happy colors and you cut those things out?! omgosh!!! Sooo FABULOUS!

Hope you are doing well Suzan!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Ellen said...

Lucky you: winning those cute digi's! They are so lovely and so are your tags. I hope your days are great and full of eggs :) I already ate some this morning and the chocolate ones during the past few weeks: delicious! Have a great time and till the next creation!

Hugs, Ellen