Friday, October 4, 2013

Party In Pink



Hi Everyone,  October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and my friend, Jacque Beddingfield, who is a breast cancer survivor, is the co-chair for a Party In Pink Zumbathon this weekend in her hometown of Hendersonville, NC.  Jacque has taken it on as a personal goal to reach as many people as she can all over the world to raise money for the Cause and the Cure of Breast Cancer. This disease effects more than 1 in every 8 women all over the world and many men as well!
 
Please visit Jacque's Blog, Jacque's Joie de Vivre, to get all the details on how you can help her with this cause that is so close to her heart! Wouldn't it be wonderful to Stamp Out Breast Cancer for Good!
 
 
 
 
Speaking of stamping, I would like to share a card with you that I made for Jacque back in 2010.  For this card, I used Fairy Dust Tilda, because I thought it would be the perfect image to send pink wishes her way! The Design Papers that I used are Pink Ribbon from Stemmar and Basic Glitter Paper from Best Creation Inc. I added flowers from my stash.  The pink beads on the wire are from Michael's wedding section.  They were on a long garland that I took apart.  I bent them to look like vines and added a heart charm that I found at Joann's.  I also used Petite Scalloped Nesties and an EK Success Arrow Slim Edger Border Punch.
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog today and I hope you can take a moment to visit Jacque's Blog as well! I know she would greatly appreciate your support!
 
Sending Pink Wishes to All of You!
 
Big Hugs,
Suzan
 

2 comments:

Ellen said...

Hi Suzan! It's really a lovely card you made for Jacque.I think the pink wishes really helped her to survive cancer. And I hope with all the extra attention this month lots of women will too!
Have a lovely weekend!

groetjes, Ellen

Anonymous said...

Definitely pretty in pink, this is gorgeous Susan
Hugs Julie P